Summer is running out and we can start thinking about autumn events that will make returning from holidays less traumatic – and certainly interesting. For all professionals or simple SMM enthusiasts, web marketing and digital in general, a date to be marked already on the agenda is that of Mashable Social Media Day : from Thursday 18 to Saturday 20 October 2018 at the Iulm Open Space in Milan. Are you a freelance, a blogger, do you have a startup or a company that deals with marketing? Then save the date and buy your ticket on time!
What is Mashable social media day
In 2017, the Mashable social media day in the Italian edition attracted over 1170 subscribers and was the most tweeted event of the year, proof of the great involvement it attracts edition after edition. It is in fact an event now in its fifth edition with ever-increasing success since 2014 thanks also to the organizational skills of Eleonora Rocca , CEO of Mashable Social media day Italy. A training event on the topics of web journalism, digital marketing, digital storytelling, influencer marketing, social media marketing but also topics such as open innovation , startup world, lean startup, artificial intelligence , unconventional marketing, e-commerce strategy and so on.
Mashable social media day is packed with loads of speeches, workshops, successful case studies and panel discussions , all with a fun and practical approach. But it is also an important opportunity for live connection and networking between professionals, agencies and companies.
A very rich program
The 2018 edition of the Mahable social media day will be divided into 3 macro thematic areas:
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Transformation and Digital strategy
- Innovation and New Technologies
The event will take place simultaneously in three rooms , so it is best to study the program carefully first to select the topics that interest you most and not miss anything. To know the complete program you can go to the site but we anticipate something. In fact, among the speakers there will be important figures from large companies such as Google, Microsoft, Foodora. Groupon, Banca Mediolanum, Hwawei, L’Oreal, Quora, Amazon, Gnambox, Mtv and many others. Just to entice you, these are the workshops planned:
- Personal branding for Business
- User Experience in the world of Food delivery (by Foodora Italia)
- Techno-journalism: telling the facts through 360-degree video, FB Live, virtual reality, artificial intelligence and drones
- Storytelling and brand journalism. The new techniques of corporate communication
- Twitter Marketing strategies for your personal brand + Tweet-Aperitif
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® + Lean Model Canvas
- Google Tag Manager: technique available to the advertiser
- Google Analytics: interpreting the data
- Company Creation – Create your own business
- UI Design Crash – Create your App
- The App Adverting Lifecycle: strategies for the growth and success of your App
- Mobile Communication . The smartphone: a pocket multimedia console to access the new digital communicator tools
- Machine Learning and its applications
Hashtags to keep up to date
The official hashtag to tweet and follow the event on all social channels is #SMDAYIT and the event is accompanied by the digital innovation days with the hashtag #DIDAYS . Through these hashtags you can then join the community of fans and experts of #DigitalMarketing, #SocialMediaMarketing, #OpenInnovation, #InfluencerMarketing, #DigitalTransformation, #MondoStartup, #NuovTecnologie and much more.